Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 7, 2012

Dear family and Friends,
Lots has happened...holy cow. I am now in a new ward called Calvert. And i have a new companion named Elder Jelitto. He is super cool. We still have a car thankfully. We have a super nice Apartment, above the Garage of a member of the ward. We Are in a Two man but Ive gotten used to them so it wont be bad. Elder Nisson is now training a new missionary and is now the District Leader. Wow I never thought in a million years that would happen. Surprise!!!! Another surprise is I'm now a senior companion. Wow. Elder Jelitto has been out for Four Transfers. We are a super Young Companionship. I guess President Matsumori and Heavenly Father think I'm ready for that? Today we are going to the Nationals Game....Yay!!!! It starts at 1 o'clock. I'm pumped.
Yesterday I met Elder Pearsons parents. They are super cool. We took a picture together and it was cool to see them. It was also kinda cool to watch them as they saw there son for the first time in 2 years. she said that she would send you a copy of it to you. so Ask her for it.
(The Pearson's are an awesome family from Alpine.  I taught their two youngest boys when they were in my preschool.  It was so calming to talk to Jodi, Elder Pearson's mom, about what a great experience her son was having in the Washington D.C. North Mission when Nathan received his call.)
As a mission we are reading the Book of Mormon in Two transfers(12 weeks). I want to challenge each of you to join me. Read 7 pages a day and you will get done. I know that it will help you as you do this. Just Do It.
Thanks for all you Do!
Love
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment