Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, 2012

Dear Family,
 Man I'm tired!!!!!!  Can't even think to write!!!!!
Holy cow we have been super busy this week. I'm loving my new companion and new area. Its really really great. I spoke in church on Sunday(my first week here) super fun. hahaha. but it was OK and lots of people said i did a great job.
Calvert has every type of people. From White Trash to Super Ritzy people. Calvert is in the top 20 richest counties in America. so pretty rich.
President Matsumori said he is expecting alot from me this transfer, so I'm kinda stressed. I guess just do my very best at everything i do. hopefully we can get some baptisms this transfer.
I am sleeping so well here. the bedroom in our apartment is so dark. i love it..
well that's all i have to say. i don't know what else to say.
Um
love
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment