Friday, May 11, 2012

May 2, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,
The new area is going really well. The members are always super excited to do missionary work. This is the best ward so far for missionary work. When the members do missionary work it makes our job alot easier. Our job as missionaries is not to find people to teach its to teach people the members find. They are the finders and we are the teachers. we get fed every night and I have a feeling that I'm going to gain a little weight here in Bowie ward. well I'm In a place called PG county. Its notorious around the mission for being a scary place. Lots of crime. but i don't live in it i live in a place called Croften. its safe here were i live, our area just covers PG county.
Well my companion is interesting ill write a letter about him soon Just remind me next week if you don't get it.
Tell Whitney and Lauren Congratulations and i hope the best for them. Is Whitney getting married in the Temple??
well that's all i have time for today sorry we have lots of stuff we have to do today.
Tell dad to send me some of his old ties will ya?
K
Love you guys,
Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment